Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Waiting

Wow, we have less than 1 week before we go to see Dr. Hurry and have our ultrasound.  We'll be able to see if the baby God gave us is a boy or girl.  It has been a journey of praying lots to battle fear.  Fear- "What if there is no heartbeat?"    I can't see the lil' one or hear his or her heartbeat...nor am i sure if what I feel at times is the baby or my body gurgling, etc. :)

This has been a time of faith and has reaffirmed 2 things:  To pray and to not isolate but to be vulnerable re: these fears and share them with friends (so they can give me truth).

It is on my heart to really bathe this lil' one in extra prayer these days... to talk to the lil one more.  After talking with God about this it occurred to me that the miscarriage has caused me to be cautious about feeling too much.  It's amazing... but I can see how that has happened.  Can't wait for those walls to break down.  Gotta pray :)...

My hubby and I will post the news and pics after our appointment on March 3rd.  Can't wait... :)

Love you all!! Thank you for lifting us up!!
Merno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXCXEb1Qupg&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment